Thursday, March 31, 2011

Tumblr 2 Cont.

My favorite pictures that I've taken are from this past summer at the Boston Public Garden. They're images of flowers, ducks in the water, children with their mothers walking on paths, duck tours, and other aspects of nature that can be seen at the garden. This weekend I plan on uploading my pictures to Flickr and Tumblr. Tumblr is a good website to post my pictures because if someone reblogs them, typically a teen, then it continues to permeate throughout the entire website. I wouldn't receive any acknowledgement, but I think it's more rewarding for someone to look at my pictures, and feel something. I know from my own personal experience that I've seen so many images, and a lot of them I've reblogged or saved on my computer because they made me happy, or expressed how I was feeling at the time, or relates to something in my own life. Flickr is even better because my pictures are being shared with people from all over the world of all different age groups, whereas Tumblr is mainly targeted to teens my age. And to be quite honest, I'd feel a little more satisfied knowing an adult used my picture rather than a teen.... I don't know, it's a little more of an honor in my eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment