Thursday, March 24, 2011

Tumblr

Ever since I came to this class in mid-January, the main focus was to blog and use technology in a successful and realistic way. About three weeks ago, my best friend, who knows that I love to write, told me I should sign up for a Tumblr. At first I was reluctant, because I thought it was another Facebook, something I definitely didn't need. After a few, "C'mon, Mal"s, I got a Tumblr. And I have to say, I may just delete my Facebook after getting it. It's a mix between Twitter and Photobucket, and I'm able to blog about anything I want, I don't have to "like" anyone's status, and people share photos about anything they're interested in. my friendand I have even noticed that we're on Facebook less and less because of Tumblr. I think it's a better replacement. I'm not chatting with anyone. I'm not writing on anyone's wall. I am simply sharing my ideas and pictures with the rest of the world. Best change I've ever made.

1 comment:

  1. Mallory - Can you write more about Tumblr? It sounds really interesting. I may consider getting an account.

    ReplyDelete