Friday, March 4, 2011

Schoology



Out of the list of the "35 Best Web 2.0 Classroom Tools", I think Schoology is the most useful. I was first lured into this website by reading its description under the name: "learning management, online educationt tools, and much more". When I clicked on its website, I had a doubletake - the website looks almost identical to Facebook. As I watched the tutorial video, I realized that Schoology is a Facebook designed for teachers and students to communicate. On the right side of your page, you can have upcoming assignments, tests, and projects listed by their date. You communicate to fellow students and teachers the same way Facebook works. Tests and quizzes can be placed onto this website, and its best feature? Students can look up their grades. It seems simple to use, but it is also familiar to the teenage eye, thanks to Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment