Monday, April 4, 2011

Swiftly Winning

I love all types of music. I can tolerate pretty much anything, however, I'm notorious among my friends for being the "country music hater". I don't know what it is, but I just can't seem to find any interest towards it. However, among my group of friends, I am also known as "Taylor Swift's biggest fan". I love everything about her, especially her attitude towards love and life, though her past relationships have been famously known for ending badly. Last night was the Academy of Country Music awards, and my girl Taytay won Entertainer of the Year. It's such an achievement because this award is completely voted by fans. No one else. Around 600,000 people voted for her. That is something to be proud of. So, as the "country music hater", I actually did watch a country music awards show. And to my idol and favorite musician Taylor Swift, congratulations.

No comments:

Post a Comment