Thursday, April 28, 2011

College vs. Facebook

Though I do believe Facebook can be extremely distracting, I also feel that the people who use it can't take advantage of these social network websites. I've learned throughout my four years of high school as well as the four years of having Facebook, that I need to know the difference between work and laziness, and I think I've managed to distinguish the two.
Whenever I have an important paper to write, I sign off Facebook, sometimes I even hide my computer. One time, in fact, I deleted my account for the time being. After I felt I did a successful job, that's when I went back to my Facebooking. Those who can't determine what's important - completing homework or updating a new status - that's their own fault for not being successful in college.

No comments:

Post a Comment